Skip to content

CATMA - Campus Area Transportation Management Association

Home Weather
Local Weather
Burlington, VT
Last Update: 11:49pm Nov 23, 2014
TodayTomorrowTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
Rain Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 90%Rain, Probability Of Precipitation: 100%Mostly Cloudy, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Chance Rain/Snow, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Rain/Snow, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Slight Chance Snow Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Chance Snow Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%
Rain Likely
Hi 47°F
Lo 39°F
Rain
Hi 58°F
Lo 42°F
Mostly Cloudy
Hi 46°F
Lo 33°F
Chance Rain/Snow
Hi 39°F
Lo 31°F
Chance Rain/Snow
Hi 37°F
Lo 24°F
Slight Chance Snow Showers
Hi 30°F
Lo 21°F
Chance Snow Showers
Hi 31°F
Lo 15°F