Fast, fun and healthy. Find your path!
Greenride is the greater Burlington area’s bikeshare. Bikeshare is ideal for short point-to-point, 30 minute trips or less, and is designed to complement and enhance existing transportation options in our area by providing connections to bus service and serving as an affordable transportation option.
The program currently includes 100 7-speed bikes at 17 hub locations in Burlington, South Burlington and Winooski. We strongly encourage and recommend all users wear helmets. Members are eligible for discounts on helmet purchase please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
All current students and employees of Champlain College, UVM and UVM Medical Center with a valid .edu or uvmhealth.org email address are automatically eligible for discount on current Greenride system. Learn more here.
CATMA Member Plan
Employees at CATMA membership (City of Burlington, CCRPC, Seventh Generation and VHFA) with valid work email address are automatically eligible for discount on current Greenride system. Learn more here.
Gotcha/Greenride response to Coronavirus COVID-19
There are advantages to using micro-mobility to travel short distances. Exposure to other passengers in confined spaces (like you might encounter in a rideshare or bus) is limited, but the shared nature of our products requires some additional precautions.
Below are the current protocols established to do our part in responsibly reducing the risk and exposure to our riders and employees. We will update our process and protocols as needed to ensure everyone’s safety.
- We are implementing enhanced, and more frequent, cleaning of our bikes and scooters using disinfecting products approved by the CDC to kill coronavirus germs.
- Disinfection will be repeated throughout the day.
- Briefed all employees and in-market staff on proper personal hygiene practices as recommended by the CDC. We are making hand sanitizer and disinfectant products readily available in all of our warehouses.
- Employees will use hand sanitizer when retrieving and/or rebalancing products.
- Eliminated all non-essential travel for employees.
Gotcha is committed to the safety of our communities in all areas, including the spread of disease, and will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves. We will comply with any federal, state, or local policies that may require changes to our services and will update you should they be necessary.